Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eat From the Pantry Challenge


Crystal over at Money Saving Moms has a great idea to kick off the new year - The Eat From Your Pantry Challenge

Check it out here:
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2009/12/eat-from-the-pantry-challenge-my-goals-and-plans-and-come-link-up-yours-too.html

I've decided that it is high time we start chowing down on allllll the food that we have accumulated over the past few months. You can tell that I have been in hibernation mode because I have stocked our house FULL of food. And then I go to the grocery store and get MORE food! So, this coming week, we will be eating from our pantry. Here are the rules we will follow:
1. I will only buy dairy, produce, and lunch necessities this week from the grocery store.
2. We will cook our meals at home every night this coming week instead of eating out.
3. Our meals will be prepared from what is already at home.

Want to join in our challenge? Join us and let me know how you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment