Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Official, I'm Pregnant! ....Duh!

Ok, so it isn't a surprise that I am pregnant, seeing as how I am already in the second trimester. But, I wasn't expecting to feel so pregnant today. Sure the nausea has drastically reduced and I can finally keep my eyes open past eight o'clock, but still, this is a different feeling. I am currently sitting at my desk with my pants completely unbuttoned and they still feel tight enough to cut off my circulation. I am as thirsty as a water hog and I've eaten just about everything I could get my hands on so far today. I have endless heartburn and indigestion and I can't stop looking at my registry on the Target website. It's official, I am so pregnant. And if all that isn't enough to convince me, I have discovered the craziest craving yet: barbecue sauce. Straight from the jar. My husband walked in on me while I was in the kitchen this past weekend with the jar in one hand and sauce on my face. :)

So, guess what me and the Red Head will be doing this weekend? That's right, we are going shopping for maternity clothes! Have I ever mentioned how awesome my hubby is?

In other news, we have a contract on the house of our dreams. And now begins the waiting process as we await what the owner's bank and mortgage company have to say.... meanwhile, I am already picking out wallpaper and picturing how our furniture will sit in each room.

Now that I am getting some energy back, I have been able to do a bit more around the house than I have been able to in the past three months. That includes cooking dinner, doing laundry, but not much else. I have a car full of boxes, just waiting to start the packing process but not enough guts to enter the dreaded "spare room" that has become a land fill of everything I didn't have time to (or want to) put up in the first place. I must conquer that Mount Everest soon!

With Valentine's Day coming up, I am racking my brain for ideas for my Red Head. In the past, I always made him creative Valentine's Day gifts. Just because we are married now, I don't want to just settle for some store bought gift. Any ideas to help me out, ladies?

Lastly, I have been dying to go to Easy Way for the past week. The snow and ice kept me from going last weekend so I have rescheduled for this Friday. I cannot begin to explain how excited I am about some fresh fruits and veggies!! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment