Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm back!

Thank you all so much for the prayers over my sickly body this past week. No one tells you that pregnancy is going to be so hard and have so many unexpected bumps in the road! But, thanks to the Lord, I am finally starting to feel better and those brutal headaches are dissipating.

Today, instead of continuing on in the Proverbs 31 Challenge, I just want to say something very simple. I'm not always full of words to say and today this is all that my heart can put into words.

One day, when we see God face to face, I want to hear God say to my husband, "Well done, good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of your Master." As his wife and helper, I cannot imagine a greater joy.

Now it is my job as his helper to encourage my husband to obey the Word and to pursue God's will for his life. It's time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment