Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Here I Raise my Ebenezer

Just so you know how awesome the Lord is, just an hour after I had published my last post, I got the phone call from the realtors with our closing date and information. How cool is that?!?!

Since then, we closed on the house, have completely destroyed it (taking down two layers of wallpaper that had been painted over in just about every room) and are in the process of cleaning it today so that we can move in tonight. We have to turn over they keys to our landlord to our old house by Friday so this is going to be a jam-packed week. Thankfully, we are blessed to have some amazing family and friends who are helping out in the process and taking a lot of the load off of us. It is going to be busy busy busy here on out but I am still so overwhelmed that everything is coming together and that we have a new home to sleep in tonight!

This house will be our Ebenezer as long as we are there, to show our children and all of those around us how faithful the Lord is and how He provided for us at just the right time. We are forever humbled and forever grateful that our God reigns.

2 comments: