Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nine months ago...

Nine months ago last night, Red Head and I found out that we were pregnant. November 18, 2009 changed our lives forever. And as terrified as I was at the time, I'm so beyond grateful today. We love our precious baby boy and I honestly cannot imagine life without him. And even though it has only been a month, I can hardly even remember life before him! What did we do with all of our time back then? We must have been so bored! :)

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow. Our Andrew is such a blessing to us and we thank the Lord for his little life daily. What a mighty God we serve!

Happy four weeks, sweetpea! Mommy and Daddy love you, little monkey.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, it's been such a joy reading your blog and seeing the progression of life as we age. You write beautifully and I'm totally into the entire life story. Whenever you get time (with a new baby that may not be for a while) you most definitely need to write the rest of your "love story". I can't wait to read the end! ;)

    ReplyDelete